Get Games support
Privacy and Security
Get Games Online will use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Get Games Online may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Get Games Online (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you subscribe or sign up to Get Games Online.
- Get Games Online may also record which parts of Get Games Online and services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your User Content and your subscription to Get Games Online and to enable your use of Get Games Online and associated services;
- open and run your account and provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- generally run Get Games Online;
- send you newsletters and alerts when you sign up for or subscribe to them.
- By subscribing and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time Get Games Online also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
- Get Games Online will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Get Games Online is registered with the Information Commissioner.
- If you believe Get Games Online has information about you that you do not want Get Games Online to have or that is incorrect, please contact Get Games Online as described below and Get Games Online shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- Get Games Online gives you a choice whether or not you want Get Games Online or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. Get Games Online won't sell or trade personal information to other companies but Get Games Online would like to keep you informed of the developments on Get Games Online and certain Content and Get Games Online would like to share data with other reputable companies who may have interesting offers and information for you (inside or outside the EU).
- Get Games Online will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
- If you don't disable "cookies" Get Games Online will ask for and store details including name and email address and may automatically insert certain information on the Content submission forms so that you can use Get Games Online with less form filling.
All email and other communications sent by Get Games Online and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
© 2009-2013 Get Games Online Ltd.