Created in homage to Populous, Reprisal lets you take control of a tribe in a real time strategy, guiding them, building land and making them grow in number. Using special totem powers you can control nature itself unleashing its full fury on anyone that stands in your way. But be warned, other tribes may not take too kindly to your intentions and will put up a fight!
Guide your tribe by building land to allow them to expand and grow. With the mana they produce you can unleash power totems against warring tribes such as Fire Columns, Lighting storms, Volcano's and even Devastating tidal waves.
- Fully pixelated retro graphics with a modern twist
- 30 Campaign islands to battle through
- Unlock 15 power totems as you progress through the campaign
- 10 un-lockable challenge islands
- Skirmish mode for unlimited random play
- Up to 3 other CPU controlled tribe to battle against each with their own agression
- 5 Terrain types
- Auto save campaign progress with backup feature
"Its chunky, and fashionable, pixel visuals are augmented with an attractive, tilt-shifted depth of field effect that gives the game a unique look, while the cheerful tutorial leads you through the game's territory-conquering game play with easy charm."
“The retro-chic pixelated look is lovely, and the music suits the style perfectly. The pixel-men are utterly adorable, and the menu and screen transitions are all nice and slick.”
Nominated for HMV, Game Master Golden Joystick Awards 2012