KRUNCH is a quick-reflex game about escaping, survival and the fear of being closed in.
KRUNCH draws inspiration from NES era gaming and has an exclusive 2-player mode for the Winnitron 1000: the indie video game cabinet. KRUNCH demands concentration, delivers fast gameplay and will test fans of games such as Mega Man and VVVVVV.
- 100+ levels over 4 zones.
- Challenging boss chases.
- One frantic race to freedom.
- DRM-free: no copy protection, no ads, no IAP, no upsells, nada.
- Cross-platform: compatible with Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- made by two dudes, a musician and an artist... in coffee shops, kitchens and couches... with the support of family and friends.
- Powered by flixel
- Built with Ogmo Editor.
See Here for the MAC version!