The dark storyline of Alter Ego begins as a strange aristocrat dies and his body goes missing. A series of gruesome murders shake a small town. Rumours of a supernatural monster abound, and this latest atrocity has the entire town shaking in fear. The local police are beside themselves and have made no headway in solving these crimes. Detective Briscol, a man of logic and principle, and Timothy Moor, a petty thief, become unlikely partners in solving the grisly murders.
Alternating between the complete opposite roles of Detective Briscol and Timothy Moor, players will investigate the strange events and gradually reveal a dark secret. After all, when evil has more than one face, you need more than one perspective...
- A dark, macabre storyline that combines horror, adventure, and role-playing elements to create a gripping murder mystery
- Developed by some of the makers of Black Mirror
- Popular setting - England at the end of the 19th century
- Top quality cinematic cut scenes which drive the storyline
- Detailed 3D characters and hi-res backgrounds complete with realistic lighting and shadow effects
- Over 80 game locations in the town of Plymouth and the surrounding area
- Professional voice actors guarantee that this chilling adventure provides lots of thrills and a creepy atmosphere
- 2 playable characters
- 30 NPC characters
- 150 pickable items
- 200 pages of dialogues
- Over 1000 sound effects